We want to take the opportunity to thank you for your decision to seek more information onways to meet your pets’ socialization needs. Our goal is to provide quality daycare and boarding ina safe, fun and loving environment.
- All of our daycare staff have received formal training in socialization and best practices for playgroups.
- Playgroups are determined by size, age and personality of the dogs.
- We limit our groups to 10 dogs per team member, and dogs are always supervised.
- Dogs are able to play in beautiful indoor and a large, safely enclosed outer play area with quality, safe playground equipment.
- Since Wonago Play? Doggy Daycare and Pet Boardingis part of Mukwonago Animal Hospital, pets can have veterinary services provided while onsite, or immediate attention in case of injury.
- Our dogs “play naked” with no collars to prevent injuries from exuberant play